9 February 2015

Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher | Swoonuary

Title: Never Never
Author: Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Pages: 140
Genre: Romance, Young Adult, Mystery, Contemporary
Book Description:
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. 
Complete strangers since this morning. 
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 





My Opinion:
This is the second book that I'm read for Swoonuary! (For more detail check out my post here) I'm so happy I decided to read this book because it was amazing!

I read this in a couple of hours because it's very short. I was intrigued and curious and the author did a very good way of keeping that up straight from the beginning.

Silas and Charlie were both really well written and it was great to be part of their journey in discovering who they were at the same time as they were.  I loved their relationship and finding out about their contrasting home lives was interesting and unique.
There were some very unexpected twists and turns in the story line that I really enjoyed. As we're discovering the characters, I found myself discovering their past lives and the mystery was slowly revealed. The ending was even more unexpected and I wish it hadn't ended so soon because I still have so many unanswered questions; I hope a sequel is brought out soon!

Altogether I found this book very enjoyable. It was a quick read and I highly recommend it. There's something in it for everyone, whether you like romance of mysteries, this book has got it. The plot was intriguing and the characters were nothing like I thought they'd be (in a good way!) I just hope a sequel is brought out soon because the ending has just left me mind blown:)

Favourite Quotes:

Her eyes are like two open books and I suddenly want to devour every page

~~~~

I may not remember anything about her, but I would bet her smile was my favorite part of her

~~~~

She's lost in thought. I'm lost in her


 Rating ★ 
 5 out of 5 stars 

 Next book I'm going to co-review for Swoonuary:
Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven

6 comments:

  1. This sounds great! The abrupt ending sounds like it will kill me, so maybe I'll wait for the next book to come out before reading this one. :) Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the ending was great but now I'm just sat here staring at the book like 'wtf just happened!' Maybe that's a good idea ahaa :') Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I loooovveed this book! I cannot wait for part 2. The end killed me. I literally have no theories on what is going on! I love Silas, by the way. (: He's a sweetheart!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I completely agree. Everything is so unexpected that whatever I guess might happen, probably won't because everything is so unpredictable!
      I love him too! I mean I like the Silas that has no idea what's going on... the other one was a bit of a jerk...

      Delete
  3. Girl I loveddd me some Silas, and I probably would have hated the "before" Charlie, but I'm glad she started realize how much of an ass she was. That ending was incredibly frustrating, looks like we'll have to see what happens come may!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I disliked both of them before they had their brains wiped so I'm glad they're both realised that :)
      Yeah me too, can May hurry up pleaseeeee

      Delete

Hello and thank you for commenting! I advise you to tick the box that says 'Notify me' so you will be sent an email when I reply to you! I will do this asap.
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send me an email!