9 September 2014

Teaser Tuesday!


This meme was created by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, just follow the instructions below:

  •  Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title and author so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR (To Be Read) lists if they like.


My Teaser:

'This is the most inaccurate statement. Most animals, including horses, are very fond of salt.'

Page 221, Gulliver's Travels by Johnathan Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting! I advise you to tick the box that says 'Notify me' so you will be sent an email when I reply to you! I will do this asap.
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send me an email!