1 February 2015

Swoonuary | Valentines Event | Bookish Groupies


So this February we bring to you, our first annual event,  Swoonuary! For this month we've decided to read both romance and contemporary novels in line for Valentines day.

All month long we've decided to read both romance and contemporary novels. 
There are no rules for this event! It's all about celebrating the holiday with other bloggers in the community!
All we ask is that you read at least one romance/contemporary novel for the month if you're participating. Of course you can read more than one but we all know you have other obligations so read however many books you want. When posting about Swoonuary, make sure to link back to one or all of us: JennieMalloryAngBlessie, & Tika.
There's no challenge or pressure, we just want everyone to have fun! So if this sounds like something you want to be a part of, let us know! We already have a few bloggers on board. so whether it's a steamy, sexy read, or a book that has you so heart broken you're eating your favorite icecream, join the Bookish Groupies as we get ready for Valentines Day! 


For this month I'm going to try and read:
1) An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
2) Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven [READ ALONG]
3) Never Never by Colleen Hoover

If I manage to get onto a fourth book...
4) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire



To see what the other girls are reading, check out their blogs below:
Blessie @ Mischievous Reads
Mallory @ Mallory Books



If you're participating, don't forget to add your name to the linky below! Spread the love by following other participants blogs or commenting on their posts. Oh & don't forget to have fun ladies!



5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I just signed up and I am planning on reading The Fives Stages of Falling in Love. I received it as an ARC, but didn't have time to read it. So this is the perfect time! (:

    Here's my Swoonuary link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, and I'm a new follower via GFc & Bloglovin'!

      Delete
    2. That's great, it's lovely to have you join us! This is great timing and I can't wait to hear what you think of the book!
      Thanks for the follow, I've followed back!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful event you ladies created! I just joined. :)
    I have Never Never on my TBR list as well.
    New GFC follower
    My Swoonuary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We're glad to have you as part of the team:)
      I've been meaning to read it for a while now so I'm glad to finally get round to it.
      Thanks for the follow, I'm following back and checking out your Swoonuary page now!

      Delete

Hello and thank you for commenting! I advise you to tick the box that says 'Notify me' so you will be sent an email when I reply to you! I will do this asap.
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send me an email!